My Stores

Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 12 August 2010

New Releases By Marta Designs, DouDous Designs and a Collab by Holly Spring & Kimla Designs

It has been while since i announced new items by the designers I CT for so am announcing them all together her in one post.

Holly Spring and Kimla Designs Collab - Lavender Story - Here is the preview and My LO for this kit

Photobucket

RAK Holly Spring
Photobucket

Photobucket


DouDous Designs - Available to purchase at Scrapbird and various other stores

Here is the preview and Lo for the new kit

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Marta Designs - New Kit preview and My LO Little Passion available at After 5 Designs

Photobucket


Photobucket


Marta Designs - has a new kit called Pink Party perfect for your birthday girl just like mine

Here is a preview and my LO for my birthday girl from the kit

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment